Let’s just be honest, it’s time for all of us to go back to HIGH TOUCH. Because
our clients are craving it, they’re talking about it and they’re saying they want something
different than what they’ve been getting in the online space (I say keep your online arm
and grow it as big as you can AND keep making sure that you have certain high touch
principles within it so your entire business, not just your online programs, are more
successful and so YOU are more excited about it all).
In short, I know you get it.
And, I want it for the online world or online marketing as much as you do…
“Don’t sell me, SEE me” first.
I want to live in the kind of world and do business in an online industry and space that prioritizes people (humanpreneurs, I call them)…
THIS IS WHERE OUR CLIENTS' WILD RESULTS LIE
THIS IS WHERE WE ALSO END UP FEELING WILD ABOUT THE WORK WE DO
Where, again, integrity is valued.
Where someone’s values are clearly felt, not just posted on Facebook some days, but in how she/he treats her/his clients behind the scenes and through their many questions on all the days.
On all the days I want to feel who you are and want to feel that although I’m buying a program online that will virtual that it will in as many ways as possible also feel REALLY fun (like a party, even) connected, warm and where I won’t feel lost or like I don’t matter (this is what our potential clients are feeling and saying to themselves and often these days).
They want programs where it’s as if they’re at the best surprise birthday party EVER…something that inspires them to not do business any other way and that has them continue to come back to you again and again (something I can proudly say happens in my business on repeat).
As my clients know, I’m ALL about creating virtual and non-virtual/in-person coaching
programs that feel like stepping into my living room. In fact, I just celebrated my 16th
business anniversary and can’t think of anything more exciting than to keep infusing
HIGH TOUCH into every virtual program I have in the works (important: as a creative
woman, I know you have a lot of super cool programs in the works, too, even if you
haven’t done much more than just jot down the potential name or program idea on a
post-it note (one of my favorite ways before I sit down to add the idea to my ongoing
In fact, speaking of stepping into my living room…I host a lot of events and retreats in my living room here in Los Angeles.
See…here I am at a pajama business retreat for some of my mastermind clients…cozy is relatable and helps you learn better (this is what I know and also what they all said after the event):
And below a fancier event complete with my beloved energy healer + friend who came to support my clients…healing (and growing in your leadership through emotional and spiritual intelligence) increases your ability to connect:
Or, here I am at the Greater Good Party which was an idea I had back in November of 2016 that my husband and I recently hosted. In the same living room, we brought entrepreneurs, film/tv people, yoga teachers, artists, programmers and other creatives who had never met before into a creative think tank or salon of sorts for the greater good (we do GREAT good being more “high touch” with community, especially today).
Here’s what each of the LIVE events above (and more like them), as well as the many VIRTUAL or ONLINE classes, events and trainings I’ve done over the last seven years of having the online arm of my business had and will continue to have in common:
::: HIGH TOUCH :::having reverence for the connection between humans; seeing people first and prioritizing presence, warmth and creativity in virtual programs, taking the time needed to surprise, wow and facilitate that connection and wild client results in a way that leaves people wanting more…
They value true service or, in other words generosity (customer service is top of mind, too, as we know this is one of the first places your brand impression begins – how your clients are treated from the moment they register for a program)
- …they appreciate tech-nology but know it’s no substitute for human-ology. And to take it a step further, going beyond what’s human and attempting to speak to and create an environment inside your programs that feeds your clients’ souls. (We are all so thirsty for it!).
- They keep human interaction HIGH on the list and find creative ways, no matter how far away clients are, to keep humanity, a feeling of warmth and closeness and that interaction high.
- They make sure there’s a special uniqueTOUCH to every piece of the day or program (this goes beyond a “branded touch” – instead, it lands on true human touch and CARE – that which many of us feel we are missing most in this online space or digital age)…
- They prioritize connection – generous dashes of prized presence -- with an eye towards creating a relationship, not simply one lasting for a few hours, few weeks or few months but something longer term (from someone whose been in business for over 16 years, be warned: you may even fall into friendship with some of your “clients” being more high touch).
- They value true service or, in other words generosity (!) (customer service is top of mind too as we know this is one of the first places your brand impression begins – how your clients are treated from the moment they register for a program)
- They see signs of human first not the dollar sign. In other words, they see launches not as transactions but as sacred invitations (tip: if you see the next program you do as having X number of sacred spots, the (ideal) clients you call in, the energy in you and inside the service or program will change. No doubt.
- They create a space of warmth, familiarity, and relatable leadership …you can still be the lead, the teacher, the coach but by infusing more human, and even, incorporating more of your flaws…
How does that song go?“What the world needs now is love, sweet love…”
- Feel SURPRISED AND DELIGHTED around every corner.
- Feel and HEAR YOUR VOICE, SEE YOUR FACE & RECEIVE GIFTS they’re not expecting throughout the life of the program.
- Can more easily LAND INSIDE RESULTS they most want (if clients feel taken care of, week after week, they are more likely to stick with it and be the amazing testimonials and case studies you most wish for)
- Can RAVE ABOUT YOUR SERVICES (think obsession) and become your brand ambassadors.
- Can CREATE THEIR OWN HIGH TOUCH PROGRAMS/SERVICES that make them money and help them get known in an authentic and more organic way, too. In other words, take what you learn in the following HIGH TOUCH LIVE training I’m offering and teach it to them!
It’s something that’s so needed and that has bubbled up and been created in my own
business programs for the last few years --
How do you create virtual programs that people are wild about and that speaks to the human (and soul!) as well as the personal, even party or LIVE event type atmosphere, so many of us are craving in the online world and virtual era?
Through step-by-step and AWESOME ideas (!), the HIGH TOUCH program will show
how to create a virtual program (and so many more to come) that do not feel virtual and
even better – that, week after week, include unique
We need to get back some of the human and quality interaction in our online or virtual businesses that we love about visiting offline businesses.
It's time to start or continue this new paradigm of sharing our gifts.
This is for you if you…
- Desire to create your first or next online program it in a high touch, delightful, warm way – creating for the experience to be like your clients sitting in the same LIVING ROOM with you, similar to the way my clients and new friends at the Greater Good Party were in the photos above.
- Want to scale and keep growing the virtual or online arm of your business, without losing that human touch (something you know will continue to set you apart)
- Confusingly call this entity a business but know it’s much more than that for you – in fact, this is a movement you’re growing (profit and prosperity is important AND you know that if you’re not creating from a place of depth, aliveness, meaning and connection, you will not be happy moving forward…)
- Want to make sure that the programs you continue to create solve problems in passionately through your extensive experience AND therefore also earn their worth (no more discounting your services)
- Are a new or experienced entrepreneur who wants to know the step-by-step to creating an online or virtual program that doesn’t feel like “every other program out there” (you don’t have to create your programs like everyone else – in fact, it’s best if you don’t ☺).
- Know that your client’s results will only increase if you keep finding new, outside-thebox ways to both guide them and surprise them.
- Want to learn the high touch principles (there are five of them) that each program must have to increase engagement, assist your clients in receiving wild results as well as having them rave about the uniqueness of your virtual program! Hint: their joy going through it is paramount to their results.
- Crave connection and also want to be part of the new wave of entrepreneurs who redefine what online programs feel like (as I teach branding clients, feeling is the attraction field!). Maybe you’ve been disillusioned, as a lot of my clients have, with the online industry or process (or a part of it, anyway).
- Don’t necessarily connect with the term “online entrepreneur” (but do with “entrepreneur”), yet want to continue scaling and growing your online arm because you value how it has allowed you to create a fun, portable business that fits with your ideal lifestyle.
- Have experienced a launch yet maybe didn’t feel that you were cut out for it (likely because you were doing what you thought you “had to do” without checking in with your creativity and outside-the-box ability to make it even better than your last).
- Want to hear more behind-the-scenes at how people who’ve done business successfully for many years REALLY schedule, plan, course-correct their business (this has been of high, high value for my clients so I imagine it might be for you too)
- Want a road map to follow for the next program and the next and the next…
- Again...(because it’s so important we must say it again) -- want to create something that is meaningful to you and your ideal clients, every single day…
Let’s appease to your inner artist or creative and have some serious fun with High Touch!
You will walk away with exact how-tos around how to create a virtual program that feels
like anything but. Mm-hmm! A program that, as a result of how you’ll incorporate more
high touch qualities and aspects, delivers high results and (as important) JOY as each
client goes through it.
Though all of my trainings automatically have a feel good, mindset and inspirational tone, this program is packed with juicy new ideas and ways of incorporating your creativity as well…I’m excited for you to experience the combination of these two…
- YOUR HIGH TOUCH COMMITMENT we can’t start anything without a commitment and devotion…the perfect set up for a program like HIGH TOUCH
- RESEARCH TO BACK IT UP & THE PSYCHOLOGY OF HIGH TOUCH: The latest research around how the future of online is offline (and thinking like an event or wedding planner with a little bit of Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs to keep it interesting)). Humanity Surprise Do inside groups what you’d do outside of them (surprise/delight, like you’re putting on the best event ever)
- WHAT HIGH TOUCH IS & ITS CONNECTION TO WEALTH: What high touch is and what wealth has to do with it… Wealth is an exchange of money so let’s decide what your energy will look like here (and what boutique is) (send them a letter or card and chocolate)
- WHY HIGH TOUCH and the comparison of low touch programs
- WHAT FEELING IS THE ATTRACTION MEANS and how this is connected to the High Touch movement as well as your branding
- THE STEP-BY-STEP/THE ROADMAP What it takes to create a virtual/online program. In other words, the step-by-step (let’s go through the couture checklist, baby!)
- THE MINDSET & ENERGY NEEDED The mindset needed to produce high touch every time, no matter how much your online business grows (as much as this course is about the step-by-step of creating your first or second course), it’s also very much about shifting your mindset from here forward to allow you to create moving, creative programs that stand out).
- A LOOK AT YOUR BUSINESSES GROWTH STRATEGY In other words, clarity for on the vision of the kind of business you truly want to create (you can make the money you want building a high touch business…)
- PURPOSE Your purpose, high touch purpose statement and 500 vision…
- CLARITY ON IDEAS Your list of five program ideas and thoughts around choosing either a four to eight week program that is considered a “jumpstart” program and why this is helpful
- HIGH TOUCH PRINCIPLES/PRIORITIES or METHOD: Knowing the High Touch Principles is important as they will then help us understand what we might want and need do inside each and every virtual program in order to make sure it’s high touch, high engagement…in other words, highly human and results-based!
- HIGH TOUCH BOUNDARIES: Determining your High Touch boundaries (if we have the principles as guiding lights, we must also have our boundaries in place)…
- THE CONNECTION OF HIGH TOUCH WITH SPIRITUALITY: What spirituality and your multi-passionate ways has to do with being High Touch (love this!)
- A REVIEW ON IDENTITY A review of your identity, or, in other words, your brand personality. It’s key for a high touch program.
- THE HOW TO CHOOSE CHECKLIST: How to choose the program that is the next best one to invite people into…there’s a strategic “formula”
- AN UNDERSTANDING AROUND YOUR SIGNATURE PROCESS Signature Process Clarity (the 3-8 steps or, in other words, the 3-8 modules or weekly breakdown for your chosen program)
- TOP THINGS I LEARNED WITH MENTORS LIKE GABBY BERNSTEIN that she didn’t even know she was teaching me about being high touch…
- UNDERSTANDING THE IMPORTANCE OF LANGUAGING TO CREATE A HIGH TOUCH ATMOSPHERE
- RECOMMITTING TO YOUR “MESS” OR, IN OTHER WORDS, INCLUDING STORY WITHIN EACH WEEK OF YOUR PROGRAM Language (and story!) has so much to do with creating high touch so let’s dive into it!
- WHAT TO INCLUDE IN EACH PROGRAM TO MAKE IT HIGH TOUCH which means what free/freemiums have to do with it and what else to include each and every week to ensure your clients get the results they want and also ensure that your program stands out from the rest (I will share with you the experiential or the “behind-the-scenes” videos I do and why this has increased the high touch feel of my programs and the engagement with my clients)
- THE FEATURES OF YOUR PROGRAM or in other words your timing (let’s reverse engineer– I’ll explain what “the best story is told backwards” means), the goal for the # of people you want in the program, the length of the program, the bonuses, the # of trainings or Q&As per week, etc…
- PRICING SUPPORT How to price your new and improved high touch program.
- HOW TO KEEP YOUR ENERGY HIGH FOR HIGH TOUCH ah, very important…
- HOW TO INCORPORATE A SERVICE OR CHARITY ELEMENT INTO EACH PROGRAM which increases our high touch in a HUGE WAY
- RUN OFF IN JOY AND CLARITY TO CREATE YOUR 4-8 WEEK PROGRAM
- REVIEWING THE PROGRAM YOU’VE CREATED with all the elements and principles we laid out earlier on
- THE HOW AROUND TO COME TO YOUR TOP 3-5 NAMING IDEAS
- A REMINDER AND HOW-TO AROUND REVERSE ENGINEERING as well as fillable calendars to assist you in the top tasks you need to cover off on
- A REVIEW ON SALES PAGES & VIDEO MARKETING oh yes, this must be high touch as well!
- AN UNDERSTANDING AROUND HOW TO CREATE DISCOVERY SESSIONS & SALES CALLS IN A HIGH TOUCH WAY
- REVIEWING HOW TO REPEAT THIS HIGH TOUCH PROCESS again and again, xo
- THE TRUTH ABOUT “THE LAUNCH” (and the masculine vs. feminine energies needed to make it happen and rock out your LIVE class)
The FIRST 15 known as the Inner Circle, will be invited to two (2) more classes where I will be teaching the top marketing tips to easily advertising your HIGH TOUCH program and how consistent messaging grows my business and also helps fills my programs (I will also be giving additional semi-private support around each of your new programs!). Register now to claim your cozy seat.
And, of course, in true HIGH TOUCH style, surprises like bonus livestreams, additional material and…don’t forget the LIVE EVENT November 11th from 12-4pm that I will be hosting for you here in LA that’s included as part of your tuition.
Come over, make a weekend out of it here in LA!
- DATES: October 19, 20, 26, 27 [FOR THE FIRST 15: Two additional bonus trainings October 30 and 31st around the marketing of your program and how consistent content will sell out your program]. RECORDINGS available the same day for each class.
- TIME: Each class will run for two hours from 9:15am Pacific – 11:15am Pacific. Of course, if you can not make any of the classes, we will have recordings for you. We are prompt sending those out to clients. And, here’s another lovely, supportive feature -- you may send in your questions in beforehand to have me answer at the training/Q&A you have to miss.
- TRAINING CALLS: Training calls which will also include time for a Q&A period.
- WORKBOOKS: Workbooks will be handed out a few days prior to each class to help cement the learnings (our MGI workbooks are top notch!)
- LIVESTREAMS: Bonus behind-the-scenes livestreams into my business and around how I continue to keep things high touch with every coaching session, every event and within all my mastermind groups.
- ONE LIVE EVENT IN LOS ANGELES on November 11th from 12-4pm (come make a weekend out of it): It really is so fun and ridiculous for the price point (see below under investment), however, for the first round of this new program (though the knowledge has been there for years), I want the initial group of ladies (YOU) to be floored…and you will be.
- FB GROUP: Inside our private Facebook group, you will not only meet amazing women but benefit from my bonus livestreams and will also able to ask simple questions to assist you in moving forward on high touch program creation. High touch bonus: If you need one-on-one support, you may ask Susan, my right hand lady, for the special VIP rate for a one-off private session (which I don’t normally do).
- HIGH TOUCH SURPRISE AND DELIGHT: And more to surprise you and keep things high touch, joy-filled, interesting and results-based). But, of course…
Plus, if you’re anything like me, you want results and also want to get on with the business of launching a program that you’ve likely been sitting with or sitting on for a while now…
Let’s do it!
Ready, set, enjoy, launch.
$397 (value: $897+)* with a payment plan available over a two month period (full
disclosure: we have extended the pay period further than we normally do to test out how
this works for everyone).
I know, I know…it really is so fun and ridiculous for $397, however, for the first round of this new program (though the knowledge has been there for years), I want the initial group of ladies (YOU) to be floored…and you will be. ☺
Note: I’ve been running a high touch and strictly boutique business the last 16 years (hence why I have a lot to share on this topic) which means that most of my programs have come with higher price tags ($1k and above). I’ve been changing that recently with programs like HIGH TOUCH with the intention that I serve more of you and get to know more of you who have been in my community for a long time yet haven’t participated in or benefited yet from any of my coaching programs. Here’s to changing that with HIGH TOUCH.
The first 15 known as the Inner Circle, will be invited to two (2) more classes where I will be teaching the top marketing tips to easily advertising your HIGH TOUCH program and how consistent messaging grows my business and also helps fills my programs (I will also be giving additional semi-private support around each of your new programs!). Register now to claim your cozy seat.
Let’s create inside high touch fun, ladies. Boy, am I’m ready for you!
will feel like anything but…let's add the warmth and creativity needed in the online industry!
Our deadline for registration is October 13th.
And, just one last reminder. If you're one of the first 15 women to register, you will be added to the Inner Circle which means you will gain access to two (2) additional in-depth classes cover off on the marketing of your virtual program and the consistent messaging or content needed in order to fill your programs.
One last thought…
I started my business in 2001 before the internet exploded for us entrepreneurs and would meet my clients to work with them. We would sit face-to-face and I loved it…though this has changed, it doesn’t have to be felt as much as it does and has in the online space or with virtual programs as of late…
Yes the HIGH TOUCH program is a program that is about the steps to creating your own high touch program that helps clients with wild results because of the level of warmth baked into it, BUT more than that it's about speaking to what so many of us have been feeling for awhile: disconnection in the online space.
We want more connection.
We want to do things differently!
We want to feel people being in integrity.
We don't want to feel like a number!
We do not want to *feel* virtual distant.
We want quality, connection and authentic generosity!
This is what the world – and the online world--- needs more of, especially right now with all the devastation, pain and separation in the world.
I love MGI. I've worked with Michelle for the last four years, and in my opinion she has more heart and soul than anyone I've come across in the coaching business. She is a total package because her genuineness and care is combined with great intelligence and experience. As I've said before, she really "gives a sh*t" about her clients becoming successful. Michelle doesn't hold back, she generously shares invaluable knowledge gained in building her own success. She has a huge impact moving me and the other ladies forward. I've created and now launched my signature process and masterminds myself, all because of her support and mentoring!
You can tell that Michelle built this mastermind from a place of passion and gratitude that this is what she "gets to do" everyday. If you join, you will learn that it's possible to "make a living and have a life." Michelle will meet you where you are, but also inspire you to see how much more you are capable of becoming. You will grow into the woman you want to be. -Emily Dodge, Coaching and Empowerment
Just knowing my time with you is coming close, heart and mind being to re-open and re-engage to really absorb the beauty and brilliance you have to offer. And then once we speak in one of our sessions, the flood gates just open, I immediately feel centered with my purpose, and engaged with my goals. You bring out the best in my entrepreneurial spirit!
The Mom Mogul Success Society has changed my life. I could talk about it for 100 reasons. First, I have noticed an overall shift in my thinking and my overall outlook on life (business, family, personal). My fuel and fire for life is back. All of these amazing positive wonderful things are happening to me, and if they aren’t, I figure out a way to face them head on, with an empowered attitude. I feel happy, focused, productive and inspired CONSTANTLY! THANK YOU SO MUCH. Through this experience and continuing on working with you, I am confident I can be a leader, and know the knowledge and "secret sauce" I have learned through our journey in this mastermind can help all those I work with, both clients and my team. It is so invigorating!
Working with MMSS and the other women in the group has provided me with a support system I never had until now. “Being at the top” in your business can be lonely when you have questions that may not be appropriate to ask your staff: strategy, title, re-branding, salaries and so on. The one on one calls inspired more questions in the group and I have put most of the advice I received on these calls to work! There are so many amazing smart, dedicated women in this world. We truly don’t have to feel or go at this alone!
I would recommend MMSS to any mother, entrepreneur and/or current business owner. Before MMSS, I found myself checking off the the day to day tasks to keep my businesses, friendships and family alive and afloat. I was doing them, and doing them quite well, but something was missing. I didn’t realize I was forgetting to put the passion, love and “focus/attentiveness" into it. The day to day tasks don’t change, but Michelle overall helped me with my approach, balance and re-engagement. These new methods have increased my energy for all of those things and allowed me to find time to create additional visions, goals. Again, thank you SO much, Michelle! -Whitney Stoner, Creative Director, Whitney Fusion Event
The mastermind is so much more than a group program, it is a sisterhood with personalized coaching. No regrets by far. It is invaluable to be heard AND understood. Thank you Michelle for creating a space for us to focus and excel in a condensed timeframe. Michelle's pure passion for helping women entrepreneurs pours out in virtual word hugs each and every time we connect. -Dr. Stacy Mobley, Burnout to Bliss, Integrative Doctor for Busy Women Entrepreneurs and Professionals
I feel as if my journey is just beginning. From the small steps to the big ones, I now feel as if I can take Mpower to another level and I owe so much of that confidence to you. Know that the enthusiasm, confidence and energy with which I move with is in so many ways a direct result of the support you've given me.
Hiring a VA, getting paid to speak and launching an Mpower event... I'd say that's progress! Again, whether it's the big steps or the little ones I now continue to actually take them which is propelling Mpower forward in such a great way. My heart is filled with such gratitude for this entire experience... -Michelle Gillman, MPower, Personal Trainer and Coach
The MMSS has proven to be a great asset in my growth both professionally and personally. It has reaffirmed my belief in following your passion, sharing your journey with an open heart and to continue to keep learning and growing! My audacious goal was to step into my light and share my gifts on a higher, broader level as well as continuing a strong, purposeful connection with my daughters. I feel so connected to my family as well as my passion! I would highly recommend MMSS to anyone looking to connect to their purpose and other like minded women. Michelle's gift to inspire and connect is priceless; it has been an honor to work with her. -Angela Kelly, Health Coach, Organic & Fit
My experience with you has helped turn my little voice into a vivacious roar, my confidence and self validation are indestructible, and the love and happiness that has been fed into my heart just bleeds through my pores because I finally feel I'm living a "couture" life - one that is in true alignment of all I am. You are an icon of authenticity, genuine heart and inner wisdom - a true testament for all you stand for in your own brand. Thank you for being such a gift in my world and such an integral part in the process of my own evolution. You will always be recognized as a stepping stone in my success. -Tia Komitas, Mother-Daughter Empowerment Maven, Adventures of the Self-Expressed Girl
Today I read your feedback about the name of group and tagline before heading out to do some errands with my family. All day I felt happy, excited, expansive & abundant knowing I'm on the track to create something amazing. -Maria Luz Jimenez, Lovely Soul Healing Coach
Michelle and her family welcomed us with an open door and loving heart. During the two full days beside delivering the topics she wanted to cover, we spent huge amount of time with our businesses and questions. All were flowing very naturally, was inspiring and eye-opening. Michelle truly walks her talk in person and in business. She is a role model of integrating love, creativity and Divine feminine energy to branding, business and everything she touches.
My biggest take away besides the strategic plan for the coming months and the tactical nuts and bolts, was to learn how to be more daring - in expression, visibility and as a coach. Thanks so much Michelle, much love! -Andrea Perneczky, Soulful Business & Mindset Mentor
Michelle is the most generous, fun, loving, compassionate and wise coach I have been honored to work with and if you are a Mom with a mission, get yourself into the Mom Mogul Mastermind. It will give you wings to fly. -Gretchen Kehan, Transformational Business + Life Coach
But as a woman who runs her own business, while raising a family, I also know how challenging it is to find the time to get through the checklist of details when you are trying to accomplish something new. Days and weeks can go by without the quiet space to focus and work through these vital details that are needed to bring a vision to fruition. During my VIP day with Michelle, I was given not only the gift of having a concentrated amount of uninterrupted time to get some solid work done on my ideas, but to also have a talented coach right next to me acting as my sounding board, visionary and second brain (which as moms we all need sometimes!). We worked through website ideas, taglines, writing a bio, and scheduling tasks for the upcoming weeks. And when we needed a break, Michelle served a beautiful, nourishing lunch. We covered in four hours what would have taken me weeks to work through on my own. We also mapped out a final plan of action that would allow me to successfully put the finishing touches on this once-abstract-idea-turned-new-reality when I returned home. I left Michelle’s home that day feeling truly accomplished, supported and loved…like a true VIP! -Leslee Fiorella, Textiles & Design
Michelle Ghilotti, a yogi in business and in life, has recently been named one of the nation’s top creatives in ORIGIN Magazine and been quoted by Forbes. She’s the creator of such programs as Brand to Success, Photography to Success and Mom to Mogul. Having worked with brands such as Nike, Hewlett-Packard and Starbucks in her past life, she is now a couture brand creator, success coach, writer, modern adventurist entrepreneurial mom, Huffington Post blogger and speaker supporting women in making happiness their business by infusing creative and authentic depth and daring into their brand communication, business programs, signature processes and more.She is the owner of Michelle Ghilotti International: a branding, coaching and empowerment agency and author-in-the-making with How to be a Walking Momtra: Eight Simple Yoga Truths to Stretch Every Mom’s Happiness. She has been quoted in and written stories for nationally published books such as I Love Mondays, Tiny Buddha’s Guide to Loving Yourself, It’s a Chick Thing and The Girls’ Book of Success as well as has appeared on KTVU, The Lifetime Channel and KATU for her work.
She’s also the founder of the Walking Momtra Show where she motivates moms to focus on their happiness so they can RAISE happiness. Having lived all over the world with her business over the last 13 years, Michelle considers herself a serial expat, however, currently lives in sunny Los Angeles with her husband and Harry Potter-obsessed son.